Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The last litter :)

Well I dont know about you guys, but my hubby sometimes thinks that he needs to have a say on what I put on this blog. haha Not even but I guess I can humor him today! :) j/k Honey.
So we breed german shorthair puppies and he's been telling me for weeks that I need to post some pics of our sweet little babies so here they are finally. We only have one left and I think we might have already sold her but if not Michael thinks we have room in our home for just one more dog. :) He is so funny with these guys. This was our mama dogs last time though and we are sad because she is the best and has awesome puppies. But now she can live out the remainder of her life in peace and quiet and with out bleeding saggy boobies! Hurray for Allie!





5 comments:

CASSIE said...

SOOO DANG CUTE!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS DID THAT...DON'T LET MY HUBBY KNOW!

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

Hey tree I love the puppies!!! they are soo freakin cute! I went to the mall and got suckered into petting this really cute 8 week old cocker spaniel he was sooo cute oh my gosh. I loved him he looked a lot like Brandy well he almost came home with me til they told me he was $900.00 hahaha u got to be kidding me... id never pay that for a little tiny dog... well anyways love ya ttys

Unknown said...

So cute! I know for sure my husband would want one. Good thing they are all gone! :) We can barely take care of the one we have. I think for some crazy reason he thinks if he has 2 dogs they can take care of each other! HAHA! I bet your kids love having all the cute puppies around.

Krista said...

How cute! I remember when you first got your dog, you guys brought it to the family reuinon :) All grown up now and having babies. Crazy! I think our dog is actually prego? We didn't want her to, we separated them into two different yards.. and ..? maybe we got them together too soon. How do I know without taking her to the vet? Me and Jeff have Never done this, and just today I thought O GREAT her tummy looks big, and her boobs are huge? We are doing our research, but any thoughts, help...?

moriah said...

teresa, our basset hound just had puppies!! any tips on selling the little loves. i have many questions for you. i didn't know that you guys raised german shorthairs. our mama had 10 puppies and they are all doing so good!
-Moriah K