Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Funny!!!!! And Fun!!!!!!!!

So Mikelle is starting to be a little bit sneaky. I was fixing Jaydas hair in my bathroom and couldnt find my hairspray. All of the sudden I could hear this spray sound, I knew Micky had my aerosol spray some where but I could not find her any where. I finally had to yell out that she was going to get a spankin when she starts to cry no, no, no. She was in the middle of my family room hiding under my quilts on the rack. It was sooo funny but I tried to keep a serious face so that she knew not to do it again. Well not 5 minutes later she came running out of my room with a girly thing covering her mouth dying laughing at herself. Oh my gosh I lost it there, it is way to hard to be upset with that girl!!!! It was so funny. They always keep us on our toes dont they. hahaha




Well I am so excited, I tried out for a production they are doing here in town back in January but I never heard back from the people in charge so I just figured I hadnt made it. Well a few nights ago I finally got a call telling me that I had been chosen for one of the main parts for "Joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat"! I used to do plays and performances quite alot but I have been out of the loop for a while. I am really excited to get back into this kind of stuff. My family is going to hate it but I am grateful that Michael is being really supportive of me. As a mom some times it feels like all of your ambitions and things you would love to do get put on the back burner, so I am really happy to be getting this oppurtunity!



15 comments:

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Hey Girl!!
Mikelle made my day, that is so dang cute!! Hey that is awesome about getting the part!! We will have to come and watch it!! We miss you, Next time we are in town we will play!

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh Brayton is getting so sneaky too. It is driving me crazy! They definately keep us on our toes. And that is awesome that you got the part. I have never seen that play so maybe we will have to come watch. I think it is awesome that you are doing somethin for yourself. Good Luck. Let me know when the shows start:)

Traci said...

YEAH!!! Its about time someone opened their ears. Congrats. Im excited for you. I love the muzzle. Maybe Ill have to try that.

Kierst said...

Congratulations on the part! that is exciting and hopefully will be fun above all else!

Jessica said...

How exciting, Congrats!!! I will have to come and watch....

Jessica said...

I totally forgot to put what I really wanted to put, I laughed about Mikelle for about 5 minutes she is hilarious...the things they come up with.

Tiffany said...

Funny story! Ha ha :) and cute pics! That is awesome about getting that part in Joseph! Congrats! I am sure you will be great!!

Unknown said...

Haha! So funny! She seems like such a fun girl.
Congrats on getting that part! That is so awesome! That is good that you are going to do something you enjoy... I need to learn to do more things for myself. Like you said.. it is so hard! Good luck!

moriah said...

Teresa- Moriah here. I was blog hopping and checked out your blog. I love that Canyon is not the only child that plays with feminine hygiene products. Way to go Mikelle.

CASSIE said...

HOW CUTE! LITTLE GIRLS ARE SOO MUCH FUN! CONGRATS ON THE PART..LET US KNOW WHEN THE PLAY IS-- I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT AGAIN!

Bekah: said...

oh man, thats hilarious. whats with little girls and momma's stuff? i love the first picture of her hiding and crying!

congrats on the play. thats awesome that michael is so supportive!

Danielle Christene said...

Oh my heck, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen, so funny! Deagan is in that same stage... so sneaky, it amazes me. Congrats on getting the part, let us know when it is. I would love to come and watch :)

Larry and Megan said...

It is so hard not to laugh when your kids get into things like that! So fun, thanks for sharing! I am so excited for you that you got the part! I wish I was brave enough to do stuff like that. Congrats! I would love to come see you perform.

DeWitts said...

what a funny story your little girl is so cute! Congrats on getting the part, you're going to be great!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

That is so funny. I don't know what it is about those kinds of products that always draws our children to them but it seems to be impossible to keep them out of them. Congrats on the Joseph part. I was in the choir my Freshmen year and I loved it. Such a great production.