Monday, March 31, 2008

Mikelles 2nd Birthday!

Our baby girl is growing up way to fast. She turned 2 yesterday March 30th, and I have to admit, I am really sad. I know they grow up fast, but she is just doing all of these things that make her a big girl now (like potty-training herself) and I just realize she is not my baby any more. Its a little depressing. :( j/k We are so grateful to have this little, sweet, crazy ball of fire in our lives! I dont know what we would do with out her.

Well here is where it all began. Mom looking oh so stylish in stripes! haha I do not love being pregnant. These pictures are a little painful for me to look at.
This is one of my favorite pictures with me and Mikelle. She had the blackest hair and looked a little spanish or something because she had such dark skin. She was born in the evening on March 30 2006, she weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and was 20" long. We were immediatly in love with her!

This is another one of my favorites! The picture sais it all! :)


Micky had the chubbiest little cheeks! I still love to kiss on them!




I thought it would be fun to do a list of all the things we love about our little Ruby Mikelle Abbott!

*She is soooo wild

*She loves to "nuggle" with her "bankies" that have "ties"

*She is very naughty sometimes but cant stand to be in trouble

*She is very quick to forgive others and to say she is sorry to them

*She loves her daddy more then anything

*Her best friend is her sister and they love to play together

*Her favorite foods are oatmeal, bananas, cheese and soda (that ones dads fault)

*Her favorite thing to do is be a pretend mommy

There are so many more wonderful things but I dont have time to list them all, we love you Mikelle and are glad you had a great 2nd birthday!!!

11 comments:

Amber said...

sooo fun! it is so amazing how fast they grow. i feel like landen isnt even a baby anymore and he's only 4 mos. your girls are so cute! it is so fun to see how you guys are doing. hows the losing weight thing going? and by the why WE were BOTH crazy at our slumber partys :)

Farnsworth Family said...

Happy birthday to Mikelle. She is a sweet heart. I hope she had a very happy birthday.

Jessica said...

I guess it is time to have another one since she is 2!!! J/K I am with you I don't know where the time goes but it goes....my little one will be 1 before I know it. It makes me sad :(

Bekah: said...

happy birthday! she is simply adorable! she was such a CUTE chubby baby!!!! time really flies dosen't it? it so sweet that she and jada are such great friends. i can't wait for the day...

CASSIE said...

HAPPY B-DAY MIKELLE! THEY DO GROW SOOO FAST! SHE IS JUST ADORABLE!

{Bryanna} said...

Mikelle is so beautiful!! I can't believe how fast time goes either! It looks like she had a wonderful birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday! wow! I can't believe she is 2 already! Goodness! She is super cute and looks like she had a great b-day.

Katlyn Papa said...

She is adorable! I hate how fast the time flies too. And by the way, you are such a silly girl to think that you need to lose weight, but I know what you mean. After a few kids it just gets harder and harder. Thanks for watching Gage at the game the other night. He did NOT like it when you left!
Leslie

The Coor's said...

She is so cute, I hope that she had a great birthday. Aaden has something for her but hist mom keeps forgetting to take it to you.

Michelle Johnston said...

I remember you saying once that our two girls are a lot alike, and I totally agree. Looking over your list I think that they could have been twins and gotten away with it! I just have to tell you, Brent and I found our video of "Stand", and showed it to our kids for the first time. It was pretty fun to have a quick rewind back to the good ol days:) I'm so glad that I got to do that with you! Thats really where I think I first got to know you...anyway, good luck with everthing! You are amazing. Keep up the good work.

DeWitts said...

So cute! I love her chubby cheeks! They just grow up way to fast!