Saturday, March 8, 2008

TIME WELL SPENT

This last weekend the girls and I went to my sister Karas house and had such a fun time. Michael was off hunting something somewhere and her honey was at the dunes in CA, so it was officially a girls weekend!!! It was a great, lazy, relaxing good time. We did all the good girly stuff like painting our nails, watching chick flicks, a tightening face mask, and just plain ol girl talk. We really love spending time with my sister, she is such a fun person. Not to mention she is GORGEOUS so shes nice to look at too. haha Thank you for a great time and a really comfy bed! We love you so much Kara!! :)

The girls just relaxing by the pool after a good dinner. (you can tell by there messy faces)
Mikelle got a hold of the camer and she did a pretty good job.

Mikelle loves the water! She was so excited about the pool. Mom being paranoyed!


Micky and Mom
Mikelle singing POPCORN POPPING The beautiful aunt Kara and Jayda

Who knows what this pose is about

Micky found aunt Karas red high heels

I forgot to warn her about my babys obsession

AHHHHHH!

Oh few its just us

Ok I know I should never post this kind of stuff

But the girls loved face painting and not getting in trouble for it

"I do it self" is Mikelles favorite saying


Well she really likes to tell me "Jayda touble mama" too. :)


Proud of her good work



3 comments:

Jessica said...

hey Teresa!!! It looks like you girls had a great time....I love girls nights they are the best. When is that crazy sister of yours getting married?

Brittney said...

Oh and by the way I am very bugged that your video from blogger worked and mine didnt. I honestly dont get it?!! When you posted yours do you check to see if it worked on your blog? Mine will work on the posting thing before i post it and then when I actually post it, it doesnt work it just has a red x on it. I am so confused. WAAA:)

Danielle Christene said...

Ok. The face mask thing is the cutest thing I have ever seen! It looks like you guys had so much fun... makes me want a little girl!