Sunday, February 24, 2008

The day in photos!

Pouting :(


Today Mikelle was playing in my closet while I was trying to get ready but she was so cute in there that I had to break out the camera AGAIN!!! haha She is like a little roller coaster one minute laughing and happy and the next pouting and and screaming. Oh my heck I forgot what it is like to have a 2 year old! :)

Happy :)






Somber and content :]


Michael finally cut his hair today! (thank you much) it was getting a little long and scary kind of hedge-hogish (probably not a word) so it deffinetly looks better! I think he is one good looking man! Just for the record he was not very happy about me posting this and to get a decent picture of him took some serious convincing! haha

Jayda was up to her usuall tricks today. haha She is always up for some picture taking! This was her right out of the bath sporting the towel look, she thinks it is so funny to do this. As far as this other picture goes I think she has watched way to much "top model" or something! haha












This is just me working on the ol blog! haha

11 comments:

Danielle Christene said...

Such a cute family.
Yes, Deagan is as wild as Mikelle... he may have her beat. Haha. You've got it perfect when you say they are like roller-coasters. They are so much fun though. We are lovin' every minute of it!

Bekah: said...

ahh cute pictures, cute family... ALL of you!!

Farnsworth Family said...

That picture of you is so pretty. You have got the cutest little girls and it makes me want one. Little girls ar sooo cute.

Wood Family said...

Your little girls are so cute! Mickey is getting so big, That was so funny at the b-ball game when she ran to micheal and he didnt see her, it broke her little heart. you'll have to tell michael thanks for giving the game a great ending:)

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Hey, it's Beth Ann. . .how much fun do you guys have at your house! bytheway, can we hook up Aiden & Jayda later on in life? haha :) Anyway, I found your blog through Crystal's and wanted to catch up with you guys! So Fun!

Ashley said...

hey pretty mama!! How in the heck are ya?? Your two girls are simply adorable!! Are you still working at the hospital? Let me know... talk to you later
love
Ashley

{Bryanna} said...

hey!! It's Bryanna! I used to work with you at the hospital..fyi.. its been a long time!! I found you on Erins page lol.. its such a small blogger world. If ya want give me your address and I will add you.(it's the address you sign in with) My page is private, Your family is so cute!! and I can't believe how big jayda is!!!
Bryanna
abdbwaite@hotmail.com

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Ok so I peak in on your blog every once in a while through Rayna's, so if you don't mind I am going to add you as a link from mine so I don't have to be sneaky. haha!
Your girls are both so adorable. Hope you are doing well!

*** said...

Hi teresa its Emily, Dustin and I finally started a blog so we just wanted to say hello. Your blog cracks us up all the time, your two girls are too funny. We need to get over to snowflake soon, but until then we can be bloging buddies. :) cya

Danielle Christene said...

Yeah you like that. I totally stole the idea for that post from you! That is so funny that she dances like that, we need to get them together!

*** said...

Hey Teresa you are so stinkin cute! I love the picture of you working on the blog. I need some of your style girl. I think its time for an Emily makeover! Dont worry about not making it to the blessing, our church is so early you would have had to leave at the crack of dawn. we'll be out of town this weekend but lets try to get together next weekend or somethin. Have a good one