Friday, February 15, 2008

My Poor Baby




So Jayda Lynn woke up super sick today with a fever of 103.1 YUCK! But she has all in all been in pretty good spirits. She was laying on my bed while I was trying to finally post on this poor blog and she sais to me " Mom is my fore-noggin still hot" it cracked me up. Michael always refers to her head as a noggin and I guess she has picked up on it. It was to cute especially when she felt so bad. I hope she will bounce back soon, because even though I love the cuddle time and the very "dependentness" she is just not my spunky little Jayda right now! :(





Well this is Jayda after her long soak in the tub, some tylenol, a little chicken noodle soup and a good dose of cartoons. I think she is doing quite a bit better but is still not quite up to par.



3 comments:

Erin said...

She is getting so BIG and is so pretty! We really need to get these kids together. We will be back up there soon. I will have to give you a call.

melinda said...

Aww, poor Jayda.:( Looks like she is doing a bit better though! Emma has the SAME fever today. It may go through all the preschool girls huh?

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

Me and Eli were so sad to see lil miss J sick.... She is soo dang cute still.... but growing up so much. i miss them....