Monday, July 6, 2009

4th Weekend


We had a lot of fun over the weekend! Leslie and her family were here, and my aunt Belinda and her kids also came up. It was great to see everyone and spend a little time together. I thought one of my neighbors was shooting guns at 4 in the morning and couldnt figure out why, then I realized it was just the anvil going off. haha the new perks of living in taylor! :) I also rode a horse for the 1st time in about 14 years. Whoa. My honey was so proud. This horse thing by the way is just Michaels latest obsession. Michael was brave enough to take all 3 of the girls to the rodeo by himself while I was at work. He said it wasnt hard at all. (what ever) haha All in all it was a good 4th, hope every one elses was also great!







6 comments:

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

ahhhh i love all the pics!!! Mike is brave for going alone, i never saw him there... haha love ya hope i get to come back soon......... love ya

CASSIE said...

What cute little girls you have on your hands! They get cuter everyday! (You've lived in Snowflake all your life and haven't ridden a horse in that long!?...I'm a little disappointed! :)

Erin said...

Oh your girls are soo darn PRETTY!!

Dont you just love picnik!? I think it totally makes your pictures look even more amazing....hehehehe

Kara said...

Tree--love the photos & hearing about your holiday! :) I missed you guys. Can't wait to go camping in a few weeks!

melinda said...

What cute pics! Your baby (and mine!) sure are growing fast huh!? You've been much better at updating your blog that me!

Caldwells said...

Cute pics. Brave man for Michael to take the 3 girls to the rodeo. I think taking one baby would be hard enough! Your new family pic is so cute.