Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Quickie :)


Michael had told a friend he would help them drive a boat down to ROOSEVELT LAKE last weekend (a real hardship), so us girls decided to go visit my sis and her family in Flagstaff for a couple of days. It was mostly a fun visit other than our lake trip getting rained out, Mikelle vomiting on me at 2 am and spending way to much cashola! haha No but really it was fun, thanks Scott, Melvinsky and boys for letting us stay with you. We'll do it again soon. :)














4 comments:

Mhari said...

Looks like you had fun! Your girls are so pretty and getting so big. Those rainclouds did look quite menacing though. I think I would have skipped the lake for sure!

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

ahhh.... I hate you! I am soo freakin jealous! haha it would be fun to go and just play in the water too... haha. actually i love you tree....

melinda said...

OH that looks SO fun!! Your baby is a doll!

Teresa :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.