Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blessing Day

We were able to bless our little sweet heart at home yesterday with alot of our close friends and family around us. Thanks everyone for coming, especially those who drove from out of town! And for those of you who werent able to be there we missed you! We love all of you guys.






Me and Haddie had a great conversation after the big day was over, sorry you have to hear my annoying baby voice but she is so cute.


Another milestone yesterday was that Jayda lost her very 1st tooth! Its been "wiggly" for a couple of weeks and when Michael gave it a little push last night it popped right out. Jaydas face was priceless! I just about blew it though, on her first try, that darn tooth fairy almost forgot to come get her tooth last night but quickly redeemed herself this morning. haha :)

9 comments:

moriah said...

So sweet!

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

She is soo beautiful in her Blessing dress. What a cutie. Jayda is lookin so cute to with the missing tooth... give them all a squeeze from. me you look really great to Tree! love ya

melinda said...

She is so cute in her blessing dress! Don't ya just love all the smiles and coos and goos that come with this age??

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

You have the cutest family and you look awesome! Your new baby girl is so sweet. Tell Jayda hi and I love her... that's awesome she lost her first tooth!!

CASSIE said...

She is precious! Congrats Jayda! Here's to many more to come!! $$$ :)

Candace said...

Hey your family is so beautiful! HOpe your all doing well.

Erin said...

Your girls are all just way too cute!!! Seriously they really are. lol

I totally LOVE picnik. Isnt it the coolest site ever. I am constantly on it. lol Well Everything is going great for us. Hope all is well in your side of az. I will make sure to get your number so I can call you when I am in snowflake! :)

Kara said...

Tree, it was so great to see you & your family today. Haddie is getting so big. I love watching Ruby Blue & J with "Meggie & Jo Jo." Love you lots Sis!

Caldwells said...

Ohhhhhh soooo cute! That little video of Hadley made me forget about this darn rash :) What a special day for your family. You guys are such a cute family and you look so good Teresa. Definitley not like a Mother of 3! ;) After only 1 I am looking like an old lady. ha.