Friday, March 13, 2009

Ok so I really am not in love with this picture but I am posting it just for my sister who requested it! (you better feel special) haha. This was girls night out! Jayda and I went and met up with Rayna, her mom and Addie-cakes to watch the high school production of O____KLAHOMA! I had a vocal student who was involved so we went to support her and also some of my fellow cast from the JOSEPH play that I did last summer. 2 of them were the leads so we had fun getting to watch them. Let me just say that it was really well done. I enjoyed it alot and so did Jayda. But that could just be because she is in love with Matt B. (below)the star of the show. :) haha

Any ways life is good and I am now at 35 1/2 weeks! yae

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute girlies you are! And how fun to be adding another one soon. I sure hope my daughter gets a sister someday. Your girls are going to have so much fun together. :)

melinda said...

That is a seriously adorable picture! SO CUTE! And I agree, Oklahoma was wonderful! That is a cute picture of start struck
Jayda--he did do an excellent job!

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

You are almost there! Congrats. you still are a hot little momma. Hang in there. :)

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

You are almost there! Congrats. you still are a hot little momma. Hang in there. :)

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Hey Teresa,
You look so good! 3 kids and you look amazing. Just wanted to say hi and to have you tell Jayda how much I love her and miss her. She is so beautiful and growing up so fast! You're an awesome mom... keep up the good work.