Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting Close

Ok I can tell that I am 36 weeks and pretty ready to go! The last 2 weeks I can not sleep. I have been getting up at 1:30 am and 3:30 am and just doing random things like demolition and organizing my pantry. haha Any who I have also got the crafting bug! These were my projects from yesterday and as suprising as it might sound the sewing was a piece of cake. The wall hanging had me using bad words. Go figure.

Hooter Hiders! Knocker Blockers! What ever you call them I now have one.

Matching bib and burp cloth to go with the nursing cover up.

An unfinished wall hanging for above the crib. I guess we have decided on Hadley. What do you think?

And this was just to cute Michael and the girls stayed up watching sleeping beauty together last night this is what I woke up to. How sweet huh. Jayda was the smart one that got into her warm, way more comfortable bed after the movie was over. She cant fall asleep during a movie, shes to afraid she will miss something. :) See ya later.

9 comments:

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

Hey Tree I am soooo happy that you posted i check like everyday! haha I love you soo much and i miss you too... I am so happy for your little baby to come. Shes going to be gorgeous like the other two. I hope that you can get comfy and sleep a little. your hooter hider is totally adorable and the set looks like you bought it. It really looks great.

kaitlynn said...

Haha..I love that...knockers blocker. Good for you Teresa for being so crafty. Don't you love it when you get in that crafty mood and get to say "Look what I made". Well that's what I do because usually I'm not crafty. Looks good.

Unknown said...

All those things you made are so cute! I need one! :) You are getting so close. I bet you are ready to get that girl here.. but you need to get some sleep first. I love the name Hadley. Our friends little girl is Hadley and she is so cute. Good luck with everything!

CASSIE said...

So cute....Knocker blocker, that a new one! I LOVEed mine! Can't wait to see little Hadley...{its adorbable!}

moriah said...

I feel ya! I am not as productive as you when I wake in the middle of the night. If I remeber to flush the toilet I am doing good. However I have been cleaning and baking like crazy. Cleaning I am good at. Baking I am not. Love the name! LOVE IT. We have not yet decided. Hang in there. We don't have much longer to go. :)

Katlyn Papa said...

I seriously need one of those hooter hiders. You will have to share the pattern! I stink at nursing without showing everyone the girls!
Love the name Hadley!
These last few weeks will fly by, so be lazy!

Caldwells said...

Good luck guys! It sound like the baby is coming anyday. You are sooooo cute Prego Teresa!!!

Kendra said...

I'm so impressed with your craftiness. Good work! And your almost there with your pregnancy - yay! I love the name Hadley, she will be a beautiful girl!

Kara said...

Tree...the projects turned out great!!! Hadley is going to be one lucky little girl. So is it "Hadley Dawn" or "Hadley Kae"? I think both are fantastic! It was so fun to spend time with all of you last weekend! Sorry about the crib...I'm just glad the bedroom walls turned out much better! :) Love you!