Friday, February 27, 2009

Cravings and Daddys

Picture yourself in the middle or your taxes, 32 weeks prego only 8 weeks til number 3 arrives, the dog who is living in your laundry room snuck out while you were gone and ate 1/2 the food in your pantry and destroyed your garbage all over the house, your allergies are really bugging you, the 2 year old wants to shove herself onto your ever shrinking lap every five minutes, all you have eaten in the last 6 hours was some soggy nachos and a variety of strange cookies and the computer starts to really tick you off!!! ok Now picture your always giving, super considerate hero walking in from serving at the temple for 6 hours strait, looking at you with those compassionate understanding eyes, giving you a quick shoulder rub and offering to make you what ever your pregnant little heart desires to eat. Ahhhhhhhhh! I lub my dad!


Ps he's not crazy, this is what happens to a man that survives raising 6 daughters!

Did I mention he is a way better cook and entertainer than Julia Childs :)

14 comments:

randa_joy said...

I lub your dad too!

Erin said...

I love this post. I miss my dad at times like that. They are always there when you need them the most. Great post.

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

AHH Tree that is so sweet... I love Daddy too..... That looks really good... He is seriously the best dad ever. We are freakin lucky.

Kara said...

Oh Teresa, we do have the best Daddy-O in the entire world! What a sweet guy. I hope that you're getting some rest and that your TAXES are DONE!

Hang in there kiddo...I'm so proud of you. You're such a great MOM.

kaitlynn said...

Awe...that's so sweet. That's good a man. It's great to have an awesome dad to take care of you.

Larry and Megan said...

Such a sweet dad! I love the way you explain things. Too funny. You look great! Miss seeing you around every once in a while. Take care and good luck with everything.

P.S.- I met your Mother-in-law a few weeks ago. She is so cute.

Katlyn Papa said...

What a sweet guy! My dad and your dad could swap some pretty dang good "damn girs" stories!
I have heard a lot of good things about your dad from Mike. He sure likes him and speaks so highly of him!

Nanna said...

Wait, did your dad stuff the front of his shirt, or is that the real thing. ha ha. Our grandaughter asked Uncle Steve when she was four, is there a baby in there. ouch! Your girls are precious, you all look so happy. take care

Aunt Debie

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Your dad is awesome. You look amazing by the way just amazing. SO CUTE!!

Farnsworth Family said...

I loved that! It reminds me of my own sweet dad. These men tha raise lots of daughters have to have a special place in heaven.

DeWitts said...

Your dad is dead sexy.

Crick Martindell said...

Teresa first of all thanks for your comment. It was really sweet. I know Jess loves you to death and so do I! Your Dad is wonderful! I have known him for a long time and he had to deal with me as a teenager as well...we went on YW trips and he was so awesome! Of course he still is!

melinda said...

What a sweet post. Dad's are the greatest huh?

So, I didn't get to see you after the enrichment activity but I wanted to tell you that your song was beautiful! You did such an amazing job and you look so cute with your pregnant belly! You don't have much longer either. How exciting! Take care:)

BrookeNaomi said...

Oh I love your pops! He's de bes! You are a hot prego lady Tree! I'm jealous! Miss you!