Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An almost restful day

one king size bed covered in warm snuggli blankets + one tigger movie + one container full of goldfish + one black dance rea-tard(leatard) + one baby Belle + 2 sweet sisters and a really tired mom = an almost restful day. :)


Well today is wednesday, a day I dread because as of right now I have no sitter for wednesday and that means that I get to come home after working a 10 1/2 hour shift and start my real job, MOM. haha Oh so needless to say wednesdays have become movie watching, eating snacks in bed kind of days. I know I am such a bad mother :( Any who these are some pics from our afternoon of laziness. Ps this is pretty much all my baby wants to wear these days, we have a few from when Jayda did ballet and then a couple in the dress ups and some how she manages to sneak them on every single day and what a battle it is to change her. haha she is a funny one. ps she calls them her "rea-tards". hahaha





6 comments:

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

AHH thats so cute! your crazy with no sleep... haha jk Tree. well i love you im so excited to get to see you soon!!!!

Amber said...

teresa.... you are not a bad mom, i do that some days and i dont work out side the home plus they wont remember anyways. i barely remember when i was 8. give your self some slack. and get the rest you need. you wont be tired forever... haha what am i talking about i'm exhausted but it is so rewarding!!

CASSIE said...

Quite the opposite really..the best mom in the world for being able to handle it all!--

When Two Became One said...

Hey Teresa! it's Heather Ballard, I can't believe how big your girls are getting, they're so cute. Hope all is well :-)

Becky said...

Teresa,
Your girls are so cute! They look like they love each other so much. I bet you guys have so much fun with them.
Becky Wilson

The Baum Squad said...

Hey - Congratulations on the new one! I'm sending boy vibes your way. Funny how the pregnancy thing comes in waves....everyone does it at the same time....I think I'll try to catch the next one....or maybe the next one. Way to go...hope you continue to feel good.