Sunday, October 26, 2008

TAGGED

4 Random things I love about Michael:

1. I love when he sings it is awesome
2. I love that he will sit down and look up pregnancy sites with me and read every detail about the growth of our baby
3. I love his dutch oven cooking (it had me hooked)
4. I love that he can fix our girls hair like a Pro :)

4 Jobs I've had:

1. Cleaning pressure gages for the paper mill when I was about 10ish
2. Teaching private voice lessons
3. Walking door to door selling perfume (lasted about 1 week) haha
4. Serving yummy treats at an old fashioned ice cream parlor during high school

4 Movies I have seen more than once:

1. The other sister
2. Little women (every Christmas with all 5 of my sista's)
3. All of the James Bond movies with my dad
4. The Notebook

4 Tv Shows I watch:

1. Dancing with the Stars /So you think you can dance.
2. Man vs. Wild
3. Greys Anatomy
4. Micky Mouse Club house (at least 5 times a day its Mikelles favorite show)

4 Places I've Been:

1. Hawaii (my sister Kara lived there and Jayda and I got to visit when she was 6 mo.s old)
2. Washington D.C. (went with a singing group to perform for congress at age 12)
3. Mississippi (Visiting Grandad Gibson)
4. Yellow Stone before the big fire (one of my favorite road trips with my whole fam age 7ish)

4 places I've lived:

1. Taylor
2. Gilbert
3. Belly Button
4. Snowflake

4 Favorite Foods:

1. Lasagna
2. Any kind of breakfast
3. Eva's machaca tacos
4. hubbys grilled italian chicken (yum)

4 Places I'd Like to Visit:

1. Illinois (Michaels mission area)
2. Alaska
3. New Zealand
4. New York

4 People I tag:

1. Melinda Lou Hoo
2. Leslie Annie (aka the howler) haha
3. My road tripper buddy Jessica Farnsworth
4. any one else who wants to share :)

2 comments:

Farnsworth Family said...

I love doing tags,I think there sooo fun! We did get the internet back. YEAH 4 ME! Were home now so if you need a fork again I will be there to get you one.

Jen Fenstermaker said...

Ok, I'm not going to do the tag, b/c I don't have time, but I only get a chance to look at all the cousins blogs like once every 2 weeks to a month, so I didn't even know you were expecting. Congrats. I will check back in about a month to see if you're having a boy or a girl...well, your family stats aren't so much in favor of a boy, but then again you've had to girls. Well, good luck with working and being pregnant and all that jazz. Keep in touch Reesey! Haha!-Jen