Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nothing much

Well not a lot of major stuff has been going on the last little while which is probably a good thing. Michaels elk hunt is finally over! Yae. He got a pretty good bull not the one he wanted but not to shabby either. Im just happy to have my personal slave/hubby back. haha Thats what he has felt like since he got home any ways. hey you know what every pregnant woman deserves a personal slave right. :)


So these are just some cute random photos but my girls love to help me in the kitchen so this was us making dinner this week. I was frying bacon for potato soup so I threw on my apron and of course that means my girls both need to get theirs on as well. What funny little things they are. So I know my kids really look like homeless children lately but man am I exhausted all of the time so I have a feeling that for the next 7 1/2 months this is what they will continue to look like. haha

4 comments:

Amber said...

why do we get so tired when we are pregnant?? we should have lots of energy to take care of our family. but Hey dont feel bad, i was exhausted my pregnancy too and yes the family suffered for 9 mos, but it's worth it. and they wont remember. so relax and remember it's ok!

CASSIE said...

Way to go Michael! Thats fun...how far along are you? When do you find out what it is? So exciting!

Unknown said...

Oh man! I have been soooooo wasted this pregnancy too! AHHH! I am just impressed you were making dinner! That alone is a big accomplishment for me these days... haha! I have been slacking on that one for a long time!
p.s. I keep trying to figure out why pregnancy makes us so sick... isn't this what we were meant to do... shouldn't it just be a natural thing.. well... for some crazy reason it is not! :)

Katlyn Papa said...

Men and their hobbies hu! At least it's a pretty harmless one right? Good job Michael! Don't even feel bad for your girls looking a little scraggly. My 3 looked the same way for about 3 months this summer, and my house did not fare any better. You deserve to take a break for a little while!