Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Michaels Deer 2008



Well my sweet heart that likes to go hunting oh so much got his deer 2 weeks ago! Yae one down and 2 to go. haha He is really happy with the one he got, it is in velvet still so its actually kinda pretty. Yes I called a deer pretty. Sorry about the blood in the pictures I know its totally gross! Michael is so proud and that makes me proud of him even though its not my thing!!!! :) Good Job babe! Ps thanks Dustin for being a good hunting partner.





Ok and ps this is silly but I am so proud of Michael for this. He gets Jayda ready most mornings and then takes her to school and he is getting really good and creative at her hair-do's in fact I think he is better then me now. :) haha I love you babe and thanks for all of your help your the best!!!!!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

What? Michael did that hair-do? I think that is one I would have to see to beleive!
Pretty nice deer... I am sure they are proud.. now you just have to show them up!

Amber said...

that is ADORABLE!! i love it when men do their childrens hair!! so cute! he did a good job!

CASSIE said...

Already?? Good job Michael-- Drew doesn't go till November! I seriously can't believe he did her hair? Jada looks like a complete homeless child on the days I work--no joke--sloppiest ponytail ever! I'm alot jealous right now!

Dawn Hancock said...

Wow, Michael is really great hairstyling. I think he has a future! Wyatt is getting pretty good to, i love to watch Jessi's face. He isn't the gentliest. Tell Michael congrats on the deer.

Bekah: said...

are you kidding me? michael did her hair? ahhh what a sweetie. that is so so so sweet! i've always known he had the biggest, softest heart. he is a great daddy!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

oh my goodness Joe is going to be so jealous of Michael's deer.. He has seriously been gone for like 2 weeks just hunting or talking about hunting. I wish he would get one already....haha... Tell Michael he is quit the artist with hair!

Snowflake Lobos 2001 said...

Hey! Check out this new blog! Leave some comments or suggestions and get re-connected with friends!