Monday, April 19, 2010

Numero Uno

Yesterday was a lot of fun, we had lots of family and friends over to celebrate our little hads birfday! She has been such a joy in our lives this last year. If I knew all of my future kids would be this sweet I would probably have 20 more. :) haha ok lets not get carried away.

Her newest tricks include

whisteling (its so funny my 7 year old cant even do this)
walking ( when she feels like it )
saying -micky, jayda, please, thank you,hello,hieee and ahhhhh
drawing ( give her a pen and paper and she knows what to do)
talking on the phone
playing in the toilet (gross)

I know there are tons of things I am forgetting but when they do something new almost everyday its hard to keep track of it all. (for me anyway)

We are sure blessed with our sweet children. Love ya Hadley Dawn :)











4 comments:

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Aww, that's so cute! She is so precious.

Dawn Hancock said...

she is a doll, she is a little smartie pants too. I can't believe all the things she can do, she is going to keep you on your toes. :)

benilhalk said...

Love the little girl. We also have a princess who will turn 5 soon. We are interesting in throwing the mermaid themed birthday party. We will be reserving the best event space San Francisco for that. I would prefer making a cute DIY mermaid dress so that she can wear that on her special day. If you have some ideas for the dress, please share here.

كل شيء said...




شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة قص وازالة وتنسيق الاشجار بالرياض
شركة تعقيم بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بجدة
شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض