Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Plugging Joseph and the Dream Coat

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a quick line and say hello to everyone. Hopefully tomarrow I can posts some pics and some videos of the progress of the play. Its finally coming together but we only have 7 days left!!!!! Wow that is really scary!! The performances are the 17th, 18th and 19th and then the 24th, 25th and the 26th is closing night! There will be an extra matinee show on the 17th at 2:00 pm but the rest of the shows are all at 7:00 pm at the high school auditorium and the cost is 4-8$. You can buy tickets early at the Snowflake chamber of commerce! But hurry because they are selling like hotcakes! :) I hope that any of you who want to come will get a chance, Its really funny and alot of fun for kids and adults. It would make for a great family outing!! Spread the word and thanks!

-Teresa :)

7 comments:

Amber said...

my whole family is coming up and we are so excited to come see the play, who do you play in it? good luck! i bet your great! have fun. lots of love amber

BrookeNaomi said...

Hey fuzzfoot:) (Where did that come from I still don't know?) Call me when you aren't going crazy with your schedule! We can go on a date to lunch! ILOVEYA!
Brooke

Addie Gaylord said...

I would love to go but I am pretty sure they would kick me and my boys out because they are pretty naughty! Hey you should totally audition for American Idol, they are having auditions this year in Phoenix, you would totally take the show!!

moriah said...

i am really hoping to make it! : )

Bekah: said...

no wonder you haven't posted! busy girl! have fun, i hope it goes well!

Farnsworth Family said...

I told Jarod that we needed to go. I love to hear you sing. I wish you and Kiera would make a cd for me. You guys have the best gift ever. Anyway I hope I can get some tickets. Hope everything is going good for you and I will talk to you later.

Stuart Family said...

I'm so excited to see this play. We just bought tickets. Good luck:)