Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pics and Videos

Ok so like I said in my previous post here are some things to get you excited about coming to see us perform next week. Besides the fact that this is a pretty cool story, we have a really great cast and I am so thrilled to be part of this. There are so many talented people that are in and behind this production, thanks to you all!!!!!!!! Enjoy. Oh ya Jayda was asked to be in the childrens choir that is also in the production so she has had a great time also being part of this with me!!








2 comments:

The Little Thompsons said...

Joseph rocks! Your are doing absolutely fabulous by the way! my blog is www.thelittlethompsons.blogspot.com

Kara said...

Tree--Do you think anyone is going to film the show? I really want to come, but if I can't I hope that I can watch you perform on film...please say someone's going to capture this so we can watch it a bunch in the future???

You are going to do so great. I'm so proud of you & little Miss Jayda too! :)