Monday, January 28, 2008

One of the greatest men in history!!!!!






Well Im sure pretty much everyone has heard by now of the death of our beloved prophet Gordon B. Hinckley. The news spread like wild fire last night that he had passed. I hadnt known what to post about for a while but now I cant think of a better thing!!! I have been reading all of the articles and tributes online any where I can and I have been learning alot about our president. Many things I already knew but some that were new to me. One of his greatest accomplishments were all of the temples that have been built. Did you know that the number went from 49 to 120 during his time as prophet? I didn't. What a wonderful man and leader. I am so grateful to have been able to live during this time. :) I hope every one is doing well and hope to see or hear from you all soon.


I remember this and I remember laughing very hard for a long time. What a personality!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so true. He did so much and worked until the very end. He really was one of the greatest men in history. We will all miss him so much!

Traci said...

We will so miss him. But how blessed he is to be back with his wife again. Pres. Monson will be awesome too. We will never forget Pres. Hinckley. I posted one also.

Jessica said...

What a wonderful thing to post...thank you. I loved him and thought he was such a great man and leader of the church. He will surely be missed but I am glad he is back with his wife.