Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas Eve




Ok so this is a little late but because we had sooo many c-mas photos I didn't feel like uploading them all. I know I am lazy but here is one of our traditions passed down from my family. Every Christmas Eve my Grandma Hall would give us pjs so that we could wear them that night. We have adopted that one for our family and this was our c-mas eve pic with our new pjs. Me and the hubby just got flannel bottoms but that is just as good for me. The girls also got to open one other gift from us and that was a new ornament for the tree for each of them. They hung them on the tree and then got tucked in to wait for Santa to come. :)





5 comments:

Farnsworth Family said...

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment that was awsome. I love your page it is so cute. Your girls are so beautiful. We have to go shopping for sure. Give me a call and I will make sure we go out. You've been such a good friend to me and I love you for that. Stay sweet and give me a call. :O)

Unknown said...

How cute! I love the PJ's. That is a fun tradition. Isn't it fun to start doing fun things with your own little family. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Farnsworth Family said...

I changed my blog address cause Jarod was giving me a hard time. Its www.thefarnsworthfam.blogspot.com Oh and I wanted to thank you for the Christmas gift. I loved it. You are a sweetheart.:O)

Traci said...

We must have all adopted that tradition. We have been doing that for years now also. My kids love it.

THE CHLARSON BUNCH said...

she is so cute..no you were wrong it's not brooke try again..I hope tonight works out it will be fun.. let me know