Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our Christmas Cards


We just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. We have had a really great year. Michael is still working as a Foreman for Dream Home Developers. He is really enjoying his job and he does very well for them. I am a full time mommy as well as being a full time Lab Assistant. I have been there about 6 years now and it is still ok. I enjoy my job most of the time I only wish I wasnt so much of a Zombie! haha
The girls have both grown and changed so much this year. Mikelle had her 1st birthday, she started walking, talking, playing and is just being so independent now. She is a little ball of fire and has us laughing all of the time. She loves to ham it up! I hate to admit it but she is deffinetly a daddys girl. They are the best of friends. Michael is pretty much wrapped around this little girls finger! But that is good. Jayda just had her 5th birthday and to be honest I still cant believe she is that old. She is involved in pretty much every thing this year. She was doing ballet, tap, tumbling, a choir, soccer and she is in a preschool class once a week. Whoooo thats alot! She loves to be active and she is mommys big helper. She has her own chores and is working on being a big girl now. Mikelle and Jayda have also become the best of friends this year and I love it. They love to play dolls, and tea partys, pretty much any thing together. Dont get me wrong the fight alot but hey they are sisters right.
Michael has had a fun year hunting and helping guide some of his good friends. He didn't get his deer this year but I have a feeling he will make up for that soon. haha As always we were both playing alot of sports. Softball, volley ball and basket ball (michael) . I am trying to do my share of hobbies and things also. I am still in a scrap book club, I play volley ball weekly (if not more) and I am still trying to stay very involved with any type of music. Which brings me to my church calling that I love! I get to be the Primary music leader!! I absolutly love this. The kids are all so wonderful and it lets me get really creative and have lots of fun. It is something that doesn't make me nervous either! Michael is in the elders presidency and he is enjoying that. He is a talker so it just comes naturally to him.
Well Happy Holidays to you all! We love you and appreciate you all so much!

Love,
The Abbotts
Michael, Teresa, Jayda and Mikelle

9 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh you guys are too cute! You guys seem like you are doing great and staying very busy! I love that! I wish I was alot more active though. I love sports but suck at playing them:) But we are going to be in Taylor Fri. to tues. or wed. for Christmas so if you guys dont have christmas parties or what not we would love to get together. Just let me know:)

Bekah: said...

hey, what a cute card! it would be way fun to get together during the week someday, my mom and brothers and sisters will mostly be at school- so that would be really fun. im up for anything too. lunch, or we can hang out, whatever! im sure bryn would love a friend to play with :)

Unknown said...

Your card is very cute! You guys sound super busy but sound like you are having fun also! Merry Christmas!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Man you are like Super Family!! That is awesome. I can't believe you have a 5 year old! Man how life can change so quickly. Your family is adorable. You have two very beautiful girls, a beautiful mommy, and one handsome daddy. I am so glad that we were able to get back in touch with each other. I hope that we can stay that way. Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for the comment, Vance is doing all kinds of things like that and I am glad to know that it isn't just him!! Love you guys!

Wood Family said...

Hey, The Vinyl worked out great, thanks agian for being the middle man, or woman! I havent made it to Volleyball in some time, I Have been working on wednesdays for a girl who is out on maternity leave, but this is my last week yah! Oh and I have just the time for you to come see the house. In January Rayna and I are doing a Cookie Lee party SO you'll have to come! Love the Christmas cards, they turned out great! Merry Christmas

The Coor's said...

Your card turned out so cute Teresa. We just love your little family and are lucky that we get to hang out with you guys so much!!!

Stuart Family said...

Such a cute family you have and a great idea to put it on your blog. Your girls are growing up tooo fast.It sounds like you're a busy mom abd a wonderful one for sure. :)

The Urling Family said...

Teresa! You your little girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how big Mikelle is! It seems like just yesterday we were playing coed volleyball with you and Michael! You guys sound crazy busy! You are great mom, and you have a beatiful family! Merry Christmas!

Sandy Ballard said...

Your picture is beautiful. I miss you and glad to see that you are doing good. Talk to you later