Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Im so excited about TWILIGHT!!!!!


Here is Edward and Bella for the movie version of "Twilight" Im not sure if they are who I pictured but I think they will be good. He isn't quite as "gorgeous" as he sounds in the book but Im sure it will work out. I am really excited for the movie to come out! I have totally fallen in love with this series. I read these books soooo fast I just couldnt put them down. Thanks to all the people who suggested that I read them! See ya :)

5 comments:

Whiting Family said...

Well, your not the only one who is excited for this movie!!! I fell in love w/ the series too! I think I just about finished all three in 1 week!!! I know, I'm lame. BUT what else are us housewives left to do!?! When the movie comes out you have a date!!!

Brittney said...

Yep I am a HUGE fan of the Twilight series but not of the Edward they have picked to play in the movie! I pictured someone so much more amazingly beautiful! But hopefully he plays the part good or I will be very dissapointed. I wish the movie was already out! haha. Hope all is good with you guys!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

OH MY GOSH.. I LOVE EDWARD, I could scream it to the world, my husband is so sick of my obsession with him, I just love him. I think the girl they chose for Bella is what I thought, But the guy they picked for Edward I could throw up, haha. He is not what Edward looks like in my head. I am glad you like the books!!!

Becky said...

SOOO EXCITED!! I love these series and am obsessed with Edward..yes rick knows:)I think the guy they picked is not quit hot enough!

MelindaLou said...

Hey Tree so I keep hearing about this "Twilight" series and everyone says it is an awsome read. Do you have the books? I was going to see if I could borrow them if you do, if not no big deal I'll just order them. Thanks Love Ya Mel.
p.s. Hope you are doing well. Miss you guys. Mik's B-Day looked like lot's of fun. Wish we were there.