Tuesday, November 27, 2007

O.K. so I've been tagged to write 6 facts or things about me. Thanks Traci :). I am just using Traci's and putting my own spin on it cause Im lazy. haha

1. My biggest pet peave is not having milk on Sunday mornings. haha I know weird right.

2. I love to just watch my kids. I am amazed by them and the things they think up. Today Mikelle was loading and unloading her baby doll (and all of its personal belongings) into this chair and the whole time she just kept saying "sleepy" over and over. It was so cute to me.

3. I love MUSIC!!! I love everything about music. I love to play the piano and sing. I love to hear a really good "skin tingling" baritone\tenor! (ex. Josh Groban) AHHHHH. Now thats heaven You might not know that I am taking voice lessons, as well as giving them.

4. I love when my husband gets in a mood. (not like that) Where he is just so ambitious I never know what he might do. I can come home one day and find a pond in my back yard, or our entire house will have new molding or something like that. He is a little crazy. haha I love ya honey.

5. I love having a wood stove in my house. OK random I know but it is so comfortable to me. I always had one in our homes growing up and it just reminds me of that I guess. When I was little we would wake up in the mornings to read scriptures(6am) and we would all go snuggle around the fire and try to stay awake. haha Ahhhhh. Good times Good times! :)

6.One of my biggest dreams was to be an opera singer. From the time I was little I thought that would be amazing. Now my biggest dream is to make it through one meal with out having to sweep my wood floors again. haha funny how things change huh. I am going to tag Mrs. Bond, Mrs. Doyle, and Mrs. Jones (if you havn't already done this)

5 comments:

jackie said...

yay i'm so glad i got to see your blog! way too cute! you're fam looks great :)

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for tagging me! JK! I can't ever come up with good things about myself! I must be boring! :)

Bekah: said...

you seriously have so many talents!

Whiting Family said...

So your comment on your husband getting in a "mood" cracks me up! Too Funny!!! Hey, so I dont think I have your Phone # (maybe J has it, I havent bothered to ask him...he is in oneof his "moods" playing XBOX hahaha) This weekend IF you are not doing anything give me a call!!!

Traci said...

So fun. I love to hear all the tags. Thanks for following up. So far you are the only one. Sorry about the serious picture that I didnt do right. I guess I was already for fun and ready to go. Im so glad we can do that. I love to be with my fam.