Tuesday, November 27, 2007

BLACK FRIDAY

Well it is a holiday tradition on my husbands side of the family to be very serious black friday shoppers! This was only my 2nd year of participating in this wild tradition but it was soooo much fun!





We drove to Flagstaff on thursday night, got to our hotel room and tore into the sale adds. We finally went to sleep about 11:00 pm.








Then to my ears delight the alarm went off at 3:00 am and we were up and ready to go by 3:45 am.









This is us getting serious about the sales! Traci didn't get the memo. haha


We shopped all day and didn't get home untill about 8:pm. Wow!!! I deffinetly spent too much money but I got most of my Christmas shopping knocked out so that is good. I didn't throw any punches or any thing either so that is also a plus I hear. I did explode another egg though and this time it was all over myself. haha LOL Tobi. Well my best deal of the trip was by far the wool coat that Michael bought me. (He doesn't know that yet though. haha) and it was regularly 140$ and I got it for 40$. Not bad huh. I also got a food saver for like 70% off, also a smoking deal. We drove 2 vehicles this year (good call) and we pretty much had both packed from top to bottom!



Well most of all it was so much fun to get to spend quality time with the girls we had a blast! Good food (olive garden) , good company, good deals, good times, I Cant wait to do it all again next year!



This was the aftermath, I sure have alot of wrapping to do!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! You girls really were serious about this! Looks like so much fun. Those Abbott girls were always good shoppers. I LOVE your hair! It is serioulsy so cute! Did you just cut it? I have been wanting to cut mine, but keep chickening out. I never like it! HAHA! Seriously though I wish my hair could look like that! :) Happy wrapping!

melinda said...

WOW looks like you all had fun and are very serious!;) I have yet to ever have shopped a Black Friday. I usually already have my shopping done before it arrives and I'm afraid of crowds--especially rowdy crowds like you girls;) Ha ha!

The Coor's said...

This cracks me up. I can just imagine all of you shopping. That is awesome. Usually me and my sisters do the same thing but this year we were in Mesa with Aaron's family and I had to go shopping with him(not as much fun, but don't tell him that). I love the serious picture!!!

Wood Family said...

oh that sounds like so much fun. I love shopping! Its nice to have so many sisters to do it with! Black friday is the BesT!

Bekah: said...

that is soo funny! you really are hardcore! 3:00??????????????? craziness! the abbott family as always is so cute! you look adorable!

Becky said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun!! I am not brave enough to do the day after shopping...I think I would with all you girls though!!