Saturday, October 13, 2007

*****DISNEYLAND*****



WELL I STARTED THINKING ABOUT WHAT I WANTED TO GET JAYDA FOR HER UPCOMING 5th BIRTHDAY AND I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING. SHE HAS TO MANY TOYS FOR HER CLOSETS AND SHE DEFFINETLY HAS ENOUGH CLOTHES. SHE WANTED A NEW COMPUTER BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. SO WE DECIDED TO TAKE THE GIRLS(AND OURSELVES) TO DISNEYLAND FOR THE WEEKEND. I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE SINCE OUR SENIOR TRIP LIKE 7 YEARS AGO SO I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THE BEST STUFF IS THERE NOW AND FOR LITTLE KIDS? SO IF ANY ONE HAS BEEN AND HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS WE ARE ALL EARS. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS A MUST ON OUR LIST SO FAR.

HELP!!!!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh I am so jealous! Dusty and I need such a vacation but without the kids:) Dusty seriously is like a 5 yr old when we go to Disney Land. We went when we were first married and havent been there since. But have so much fun.

Unknown said...

Sounds so fun! What a lucky girl! We haven't been since our 1st anniversay 2 1/2 years ago! We didn't have any kids with us be we still liked the Buz Lightyear ride. HAHA! I am sure you will find lots of great things to do. My favorites are always the the classics: pirates and small world. Good luck and have so much fun!
p.s. I know Britt & Haven just went. I think they had some stuff they did on their blog.

CASSIE said...

HOW FUN! WE HAVE GONE 2 TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR---AND LOVED IT! DREW IS WORSE THAN THE KIDS..HE WANTS TO DO DISNEYWORLD NEXT...THE KIDDY STUFF IS PRETTY MUCH ALL MAPPED OUT FOR YOU..THEY HAVE TONS FOR THEM TO DO..YOUR LITTLE ONES WILL LOVE IT! GOOD TIME OF YEAR TO GO TO...NOT SO BUSY, NOT SO HOT! THE PRINCESS SHOW IS CUTE--BUT MY FAVORITE IS THE PARADE IN THE EVENING! HAVE FUN! OH---I THINK IT'S JUST OUR JADA'S THAT OUR THE CUTE ONES!! :)

Becky said...

You guys will have so much fun!! We took Drake there a few months ago and he loved it! I think his favorite was the buzz light year ride:) We wanted to do the Nemo ride but there was always at least a 3 hour wait (I hear its less busy early morningL)!! HAVE FUN!!