Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Annual Pumpkin Carving Party



Well it was once again time for the Abbotts to get some pumpkins carved. We had a great time at my sister in law Tracis house. She made some killer "smokey" (haha Traci) potato soup with rolls. It totally hit the spot after being outside in the cold wind for an hour. I helped carve Mickys "UMPKINANA", but Jayda was all about doing hers all alone this year. She did a really good job!!! The kids had fun and did a good job on each of their pumpkins. We then played, talked, ate, ate some more and then had some really scary looking cupcakes. Thanks to all of my sister in laws who make every thing so much fun and always include everyone!!! I am so thankful for the wonderful family I married into!!!

heres Jayda looking serious



Me and Mikelle! She would barely touch the "Guts"


I know I know Im a dork


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEil7mijB1hg-U3LH8bB5WnM0udsEttoOxMCpAPA7ByVztQxstO6GyCbbuSAiHHefF9oOmjg4d2N6q-42gwlw_vUb07NiE4zTkYtoLdc5dbhDKjUQiJFLVajMmEERC63neFyw1c1EGLq/s1600-h/october+30+010.JPG">

Daddy showed up just in time for some hot soup!

6 comments:

CASSIE said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN...SOMETHING IS HAVE TOTALLY SLACKED ON THIS YEAR--MAYBE WE'LL GET TO THE CARVING TOMORROW--

Traci said...

Hey, those pictures are all way cute. Even the one of you. What a great photographer I am.J.K. Its not hard to get a good picture out of you. Thanks for the fun. We will see you tomorrow. Lets hope its not to cold.(p.s. we missed you tonight, but its probly a good thing you didnt go, we were there for an hour and a half.I was the only one screaming.I guess Im just a chicken, it was killing my leg because I would jump so far.)Have fun at work. Love ya.

MelindaLou said...

It looks like you gusy had lots of fun. I wish we could get together more often, you are so lucky to have so much family close by! The girls are so cute I can't believe how big they are getting. Talk to you later. Love Ya Mel

Brian & Veronica said...

Hey,
I'm in Cambridge MASS, across the river from Boston. Brian's going to grad school here, we have almost 2 years left! I like it here, for the time remaining, it's been great to meet lots of different people. But, I'm excited to leave. I'd love to end up in Provo, that's where most of my family is. But, Brian despises it there and never wants to go back. So, we'll see where life takes us.
Looks like fun, your pumkin carving. Since I've been sick, I haven't done anything fun with my kids, they always have to wait until brian gets home. Too bad for them. But, Brian won't be here tonight, so I have to make myself take them trick-or-treating. They need these memories!
See ya later,
Veronica

Unknown said...

That looks so fun. You guys probably bought out the whole pumpkin patch! Have a Happy Halloween!

Bekah: said...

aww what a cute fam! you seriously married into the best family, i have always loved Michael's fam so much! you look awesome in the pictures, you are so pretty! mommy is a good look for you!