Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Curious


I think one of the most exciting things for me when having a new baby is to see what they look like. Will she have my huge nose or my green eyes, will she be tall like her dad or have mommys troll feet? Its really fun to watch them grow and change and turn into little people. Haddie still has me guessing but most recently Im wondering if its just me or does this girl have really blue eyes? You tell me, but Im thinking redish hair, blue eyes, medium skin and a few cute frekles thanks to daddy-o. I think she is going to be pretty tall and is gonna play some serious ball because she has really big hands for a girl. But these are all just guesses, the real fun is later on down the road to see if I am right.

3 comments:

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

I think you will be right.... she is sooo beautiful! I think skinny like her mom and dad and tall... and red hair and blue eyes but fair skin.... haha... i love her sooo much i just want to hold her. call me. i called you and you didnt answer....

Kara said...

She's just gorgeous! And you don't have troll feet! :) you make me laugh sis!!! Haddie is a beauty.

Tara Tenney said...

Congrats Tree I cant believe that you have another one. That is wonderful, she looks beautiful and chubby. You gorgeous girls, but they do take after their mommie, thank goodness.