Saturday, December 20, 2008

What we have been doing

Sorry its another mass post but I guess this is just my way! :)
Jaydas first Christmas Program, she had a speaking part and did great!

Decorating the tree one of the many times this month. haha
Ps. This is one of my favorite outfits lately, the girls got style!


Baking bread! I know a miracle right. haha


Trying to get all of my holiday crafts and gifts finished.


Holiday nails, a must!


Having sleepovers with cousins!


Aunt Kara and Uncle Billy sent the girls these beautiful Christmas Dresses! Ps Kara they love them so much. They both felt like princesses at church today.




Here is my latest prego pic, Mommy, Micky and baby at 22 weeks


And of course the annual mad, crazy, wild 4 person birthday party! Its the best way to celebrate all of the kids birthdays that are in December. Here is a clip of one of the fun games that we played!



You probably wont hear from me untill after Christmas so I hope that every one out there has a wonderful Holiday Season!!!! Love ya- Teresa :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you have been busy, as usual! Your prego pic is so cute! You look great! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

melinda said...

Hey! your girls are sure growing up! How exciting that you are having another one! Glad you guys are doing good!

No, we didn't find out this gender this time. I wanted to have the surprise come at the birth. We will see!

Crick Martindell said...

Hey this is Jess and Crick...we just wanted to tell ya that you are so dang cute...love the cute tummy!....and those cute girls!