Wednesday, June 4, 2008

1st Haircut, 4 wheelers, Anniversary and More

Ok so alot has been going on in the last few weeks so I am doing one big post to cover everything. My wild husband and I had our 3rd (feels like 30th) anniversary and it was pretty much just another day but we did sneak off between our 5 ball games that day to go to DQ and get a quick bite of ice cream. Which brings me to the 4-wheelers, my sweet heart thought that I really needed a new 4-wheeler because my current one was to small (ha) so I guess that was kind of my gift from him. The truth is just the opposite though, it was really a gift for himself and I get the older, smaller bike. Not that it really matters to me, its just funny. :)

Any who we have been playing tons of ball already Michael is trying to play in 3 leagues, I am in 2 (when I can make it) and Jayda has a T-ball game once a week. Whew! I am also rehearsing for JOSEPH 2 nights a week from 6-10 and every other saturday from 9-4. Its been a blast so far but man am I out of shape, I am sooo sore!!!

Mikelle finally got her first real hair cut, I only took off an 1"- 1 1/2 " , but it looked like so much more, I think she looks so cute though! Jayda decided she didnt want short hair this time so we left it alone but fixed it curly for something new.






In the midst of all of our madness we managed to sneak off for a few hours memorial day weekend to go ride and hang out with some of our good friends, thanks guys for having us out, we had sooo much fun. We need to take the trailers out soon and go camping for real.




Well that sums it up for now, hopefully the next time I post it wont be so huge!

See ya -Tree :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Sounds like you guys have a busy summer with so many games. I bet you are so busy doing Joseph too. That is crazy! Some people down here are already talking about it. I love the 4-wheeler gift...my hubby is a pro at those kind of gifts (as we like to call them..."a for you for me gift)!
The girls hair looks so cute! I was just thinking this week that I have got to cut Bryn's. It's a bit "mullet-like."
Hope all is going good... and Happy Anniversary!

Caldwells said...

Wow Teresa! Your post tired me out! I don't know how you keep up with everything but it looks like lots of fun. Good luck with your games! I miss summer softball at the park in Snowflake. It just is not quite the same down here with the heat! :)

Erin said...

Your girls are seriously so cute. Happy Late Anniversary! Dontcha just love when the guys are so thoughtful and by such a great gift for themselves. Ha it cracks me up....

Stuart Family said...

Hey Teresa.Looks like you had a fun time Memorial Day. You are a busy lady. I am so impressed that you're in the musical. When is that?? My sister in law took that picture. She does photography.I can find out though what kind of camera she has. Talk to you later

Farnsworth Family said...

It sounds like you have been pretty busy. I hope you are having fun playing ball. Jarod and I decided we must really suck because no one asked us to play on there team. Hehe, oh well! You girls are so pretty! I love the picture of you in the pink, you look really pretty. We really do need to get together. I am pretty much free all the time so when you have some time let me know. Oh, and when you guys want to go camping let me know and I will make Jarod go. I think it would be fun.

{Bryanna} said...

Teresa, I remember that beautiful picture of you and your hubby on your wedding day!!! You showed it to me when we were working and I thought it was the cutest wedding picture ever! Man time flies!! Looking back at just three years ago makes me think of how much things can change! wow.. lol. I feel like a totally different person. I guess thats what the church does to you :) Thanks for the comment on my page. I love doing digital scrapbooking! Oh and my husband would of done the same thing about the anniversary gift!! Men..so creative..hahaha
love,
Bryanna

Tiffany said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy...and having lots of fun! Happy Anniversary! :)

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

thanks for the comment, that is funny you mentioned that i look different with my hair long, i agree... i would go to snowflake and no one would reconize me, even some of my good HS buddys, well I actually chopped my hair to my chin, and i went to my sisters grad and everyone knew who i was, i decided to stay with short hair for now... you look so good, and congrats on the 3 years.

Devin and Melinda said...

Hey! Happy Anniversary! You look so happy! Your girls are adorable! Mikelle's hair cut is really cute too. I am glad you are all doing well!

Chlarson Family said...

Congrats on 3 years! That has gone by fast. You definitely are very busy...Busy is better than not.

Erin said...

So I think we should totally do a girls weekend or day/night, before Kyesun and Jayda start school what do you think?

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Where does the time go??? It was good seeing you the other night and thanks for the butt whoopin :) Try to keep busy because it keeps us all sane :)

Becky said...

Summer fun! Sounds like you guys are busy with softball alone! Good job on the haircut! Happy Anniversary..I can't believe you guys have been married for 3 years!