Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Finally

My sweet husband has been after me for days and days to get these pics on here from our Labor day camping trip. So finally I have accomplished it. We had such a good time on this trip. There was awesome food thanks to Devin and Todd and every one else, we played and took long 4 wheeler rides, ate some more, took naps, played games, ate some more etc. I deffinetly hope we do it again soon!!!! Thanks to all of you that came and participated it was AWESOME!!!!

5 comments:

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Hey! I am so glad that you found me. Yep... Alisha is living in Show Low. Your little ones are SO cute. Looks like you are doing great. We will have to keep in touch.
Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! Looks like so much fun!

Kendra said...

I miss you guys!

Bekah: said...

what a fun trip! it is so fun to read all your blogs and see what everyone is up to and all your cute kids! its so funny, we are all grown up...weird!

Caldwells said...

Hey Guys! Cute blog! It is fun to keep in touch and see what you're up to. It looks like your trip was tons of fun. Take care.